Good riddance to 2022! 2022 was one of the most difficult and challenging years of my life and I don’t know about you, but I am glad to see it in the rear-view mirror. If opening the retail side of Cottage Grove Quilt Company just weeks before a global pandemic was not hard enough, this year has been the most challenging. Just like everyone else, we too have been hit hard with the effects of inflation. But as we turn the page on a new year, I look forward with hope and excitement that 2023 is going to be a great year for Cottage Grove Quilt Company and with the creative/quilters community.
What does Cottage Grove Quilt Company have planned for 2023 – here are the highlights:
- Live Shows return with 2 shows per week – Tuesday mornings at 9am and Thursday evening at 7pm. First show of 2023 – January 10th.
- Expanding our Block of Month offerings with some amazing and unique projects
- More Tutorials – lots of tutorials are planned in fact!
- Online/on demand quilting education
- Sending your precious quilt to us to be lovingly quilted
- Working on a quilting retreat for October – more to come
- Vending at Regional Kansas City Quilt Show
- Several speaking engagements at various guilds
- Louis Area Shop Hop – March 2023
- All State Missouri Shop Hop – September & October 2023
- And much, much more!
When a new year starts, I like to think about a single word to start off the year. For this year the word will be – CHANGE. I am going through a tremendous amount of personal change this year. Those of you have already gone through this know it’s big – my husband retires in May of this year. Wish me luck!
We know you have many options to satisfy all your quilting we appreciate each and everyone of our customers and look forward to meeting your quilting needs in 2023!
Here’s to a full bobbin, straight seams, and lots of laughter!