Finally a tool that simplifies the construction of the Diamond Square unit without having to use paper foundation piecing. The Square Squared (Square2) is an all-in-one tool that gives you a window template for accurately cutting the center square, a chart printed right on the ruler for the recommended size to cut the triangles sewn to the four sides of the center square and a trim down section on the ruler that simplifies the alignment of ruler to fabric unit and allows everyone to clean up the unit to a precise measurement every time. You can see the tool demonstrated on our free online video demonstration (see below, also on YouTube). This unit is a tricky one to get accurate, but with the Square Squared tool and technique of oversizing and trimming down you’ll have far better success than with any other product on the market.
- Ruler size: 6½” x 12”
- Six unit size options from 1” to 6” finished units
- Step by step illustrated instructions, available to download
- Instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for high accuracy
- Free online video for constructions and trim down techniques (see below, also on YouTube)
- Numerous companion patterns available