Technique Sheet: Stacked Squares
Companion product for the Large Square Squared. Stacked Squares is a technique that will allow you to make the "Economy" block perfectly every time without using paper foundation piecing. And, like all Studio 180 Design processes, you'll be constructing oversized units and then trimming down for high precision end results.
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched for storage
- Companion for Large Square Squared
- Twelve unit sizes from 1" to 12" finished
- Block and project suggestions included