We are planning our FIRST Vacation/Retreat!! It is going to be amazing!! You will not want to miss this incredible opportunity to be part of our very first vacation/retreat.
Here is the vital information:
- Dates: April 5, 2023 - April 9, 2023
- Location: Paris Landing State Park in Buchanan, Tennessee
What is included in our package:
- Extremally comfortable lodging at the band new Paris Landing State Lodge. (Equivalent to a Marriott)
- All Meals, snacks and most beverages. Not included: any adult beverage or any drinks not provided at meals and snacks.
- Your own 6' table, so no sharing needed
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Swag Bag
- One full day excursion! Where are we going???? Well here you go:
- Travel via comfortable motor couch to Paducah Kentucky!!
- You will attend the National Quilt Museum
- Lunch at the famous Kirchhoff's Bakery & Deli
- Fun shopping at Hancock's of Paducah
- Even more shopping at Back Yard Fabrics
- Arrival to Patty's Settlement for more shopping
- Dinner at Patty's Settlement - famous for the GIGNOROUS Pork Chop
- Learn a new project PLUS have ample time to sew on your projects
- Hands on learning from our own National Quilting Instructor
- Cottage Grove Quilt Company Support Staff
- What is priceless the fun and happy memories with Cottage Grove Quilt Company and your quilty buddies
What will this cost? $1295 based on double occupancy
A deposit will be required of $150 to hold your seat and must be paid in full by March 1, 2023. We will work with you on a payment plan to make this as budget friendly as possible.
When you sign up and pay your deposit you are committed. If you have to cancel, we are sorry that you have to miss out. However, you will need to find a replacement. We have limited space and commitments to all of our suppliers to have a great event on your behalf and as a result, refunds will not be available.